dinsdag 23 november 2010

DieCo's Cycle

This is a story about a young man and his bike..
The man being me and the bike a '00 Sportster Custom. I bought it in 2005 and it was completely stock!
After a while it started itching to make something else out of it so..
2006:
 2007:
2010 (1st edition):
2010 (2nd edition, after my crash):


And personally I think it's getting better every time, BUT..!!
Next: I got this sweet Santee hardtailframe with a (+/-) 40° rake and last year I bought a springerfork from a friend in Sweden (It's about 9" overstock). well, put these 2 together and you'll get.... Magic:
This will be my 'winter project' so come and see for updates once in a while. My goal is to amaze myself and maybe some other people (Oh yeah, I've got some nice ideas!).
Te bike should be finished by may 2011!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten